Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

Somethings that I liked about this class was the enthusiasm. It had positive vibes that make you feel welcomed. I also like the motivation that is spread around in this class.

I didn't like the constant time outs. I prefer working in solitude with music playing. I also didn't like the constant interruptions from other class mates, it was often very distracting.

I would recommend allowing students to listen to music because it would make them more focused on their objective. Also new activities would help lighten the mood.

My highlight of this class was learning about CTR. It is a really good idea of choosing the right way over the wrong all the time. It helps you become a better person.

I did my best on some days and there was other days where I would put little effort. It varied depending on my worth ethic for that day.

I read my life planning journal sometimes, if i have free time or if i have nothing to do. I usually complete my 5 minutes but i miss a couple days sometimes

I am committed to being a good person, i would like to be a ctr person but at this moment I don't see myself as one. I would like to try to be committed though. .

No comments:

Post a Comment