Friday, December 2, 2016

Student Success Statement

  1. Can people trust to do what's right? People can trust that do right thing will bring the best results and the best quality of life because you will be enjoyed by many.
  2. Am I committed to trying my best? I am committed to trying my best even though I slack off at times and usually procrastinate.
  3. Do I treat people the way i want to be treated? Yes, i treat others with modest respect and respect their rights, I've always though of this quote as a key to success

“If the answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail,” - Lou Holtz

I agree with this quote because if you choose the right decision and treat other the way you would want to be treated, the world would be a completely different place. People would be different, overall the atmosphere would feel positive. Kindness would be a big factor in this too. The world would be so caring instead of brutal and cold. This is a very vital quote. This idea of being kind disregarding the circumstances is amazing. We would have a different outlook on life in general. People would be more helpful and welcoming instead of greedy and isolated.  This is a good motto to follow in your everyday routine. Hopefully this message gets spread around so we can start working towards a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment